Did you know that 95% of the worlds’ largest 250 corporations track and report the social impact they create? Why? Because in today’s socially-conscious world, corporate citizenship plays an increasingly import role in brand valuation, corporate reputation, consumer appeal, brand selection, and talent retention and recruitment. How can Detroit Philanthropy help increase your social impact?
By building on your corporate objectives and our expertise, we develop a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan unique to your company.
- Create a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) plan involving financial contributions, employee volunteerism and strategic nonprofit partnerships
- Help assemble an internal CSR team and provide orientation and ongoing support as necessary
- Collaborate with the internal CSR team or corporate leadership to identify causes important to employees and pathways to supporting those causes through time, talent and treasure
- Identify possible nonprofit partners and secure agreements related to CSR initiatives
- Assist with promotion of the CSR plan to employees through internal communications
- Develop external marketing plans/campaigns to promote employee engagement activities to broader community in support of corporate reputation and branding
- Monitor employee engagement to create a tailored, year-end report which can be publicized internally and/or externally
All services will be tailored to meet your unique needs and may include small consultations, development of various work products, nonprofit assessments, or full oversight/management of your philanthropic efforts. Hourly fees, per project rates, and monthly retainer agreements are available.